Information on accessing the web help desk, how to participate in the Donors Choose program, and Frequently Asked Questions
Web Help Desk
Visit HBCSD Help Desk to access the online Help Desk for web-related issues
Visit the Zoom Learning Center to access the "Show Me" Video tutorials
Visit the Screencastify website to get started with Screencastify
Tutorials & Support for Distance Learning
Resources created by teachers for teachers. A dedicated website for HBCSD staff.
- Who do I contact for PowerSchool issues? Contact Victoria Siller-Suarez, Database Technician, at [email protected]
- How do I request changes to the school or district websites? Contact Ilene Levin, Communications Specialist, at [email protected]
- How do I set up my teacher page? You can download a manual for setting up teacher pages below:
- Can I attach my own printer to the network? At this time, the IT Department does not allow unapproved devices on our network
- How do I gain access to a blocked website? Go to HBCSD Web Help Desk and fill out a ticket for IT to review the requested site
- How do I login to PowerSchool?