Information on accessing the web help desk, how to participate in the Donors Choose program, and Frequently Asked Questions
Web Help Desk
Visit http://helpdesk.hbcsd.org/ to access the online help desk for web related issues
Visit the Zoom Help Center to access the online video tutorials
Visit the Screencastify website to get started with Screencastify
Tutorials & Support for Distance Learning
Resources created by teachers for teachers. A dedicated website for HBCSD staff.
- Who do I contact for Power school issues? Please contact the Database Administrator at email@example.com
- How do I request changes to the school or district websites? Contact the district's communications manager at jonathan@TPRCcommunications.com
- How do I set up my teacher page? You can download a manual for setting up teacher pages below:
- Can I attach my own printer to the network? At this time, the IT Department does not allow unapproved devices on our network
- How do I gain access to a blocked website? Simply file a ticket in the Help-desk for IT to review the requested site at http://helpdesk.hbcsd.
- How do I login to Power School?