Required Forms & Resources
School Required Forms
- Medication Request Form: Students required be administered medication at school must have this form completed by a physician and on file in the school office.
- Physical Exam for School Entry: students must have a completed health assessment 18 months before or up to 90 days after enrolling in first grade
- Oral Health Assessment Form: students must have a dental check-up by May 31 of his/her first year in public school. A California licensed dental professional operating within his scope of practice must perform the check-up and fill out Section 2 of this form.
- Physician Release to Return to School Form: this form must be completed for
- A student returns to school with cast, crutches, wheelchair or orthopedic appliances
- A students after surgical procedure, overnight hospitalization or a serious illness requiring 5 or more days of illness
- A student is to be excused from physical education/playground activities for more than 3 days in a row
- TB Risk Assessment: this form must be completed if volunteering on campus, please go to your local health care provider to have this completed.