Required Forms & Resources
School Required Forms
It’s essential that all school required forms are submitted prior to your child starting at our Hermosa Schools. Below are the required forms:
- HBCSD Over the Counter Medication Form: Students who are required to be administered medication at school must have this form completed by a physician and on file in the school office.
- Physical Exam for School Entry: Report of Health Examination For School Entry Form: Students must have a completed health assessment 18 months before or up to 90 days after enrolling in first grade.
- HBCSD Oral Health Assessment Form: Students must have a dental check-up by May 31 of his/her first year in public school. A California licensed dental professional operating within his scope of practice must perform the check-up and fill out Section 2 of this form.
- HBCSD Physician Release to Return to School Form: This form must be completed for:
- A student returns to school with a cast, crutches, wheelchair, or orthopedic appliances.
- A student after a surgical procedure, overnight hospitalization, or a serious illness requiring 5 or more days of illness.
- A student is to be excused from physical education/playground activities for more than 3 days in a row.
Parents/Guardians who are volunteering at our Hermosa Schools, are required to complete a Tuberculosis (TB) Risk Assessment Form. Please go to your local healthcare provider to have this completed.