The Employee Assistance Service for Education (EASE) is a nonprofit service provided through a joint powers agreement among and for colleges, school districts, and the Los Angeles County Office of Education. This benefit is offered to all regular employees of HBCSD; it is a program that will benefit you and your family.
EASE is a benefit that offers the support and resources you may need to address any personal challenges and/or concerns that may affect your personal well-being and/or work performance. EASE benefits are available to all management, certificated, classified employees, as well as eligible family members, including spouses and dependent children.
Your EASE benefit provides confidential and free access to licensed professional counselors and work/life specialists who are available for immediate and short-term assistance. Confidentiality is maintained in accordance with privacy laws and professional, ethical standards.
- 24 Hour EASE Counseling Hotline available
- Have immediate access to speak with a counselor when needed.
- In-person and telehealth (telephonic or video counseling) counseling is available with professional counselors for issues such as stress, grief and loss, depression, anxiety, family and marital issues, divorce, job stress, and burnout, work relationships, alcohol and substance abuse, and more.
- 3 sessions every 6 months
- Individual, couples/marital, or family counseling is available
- Locations available near your work or home
- Unlimited telephonic counseling
- Unlimited work/life service telephonic support for work and life issues required information and resources such as child care, financial, legal, identity theft, and more.
You may contact EASE 24 hours a day by calling 1-800-882-1341.